- Automotive Tint Film (Rolls)
- Architectural Tint Film (Rolls)
- Automotive Tint Kits
NT Natura 15i
Optical and Solar Properties
- Visible Light Transmitted 16%
- Visible Light Reflected (Interior) 11%
- Visible Light Reflected (Exterior) 9%
- Ultra Violet Block 99%
- Total Solar Energy Reflected 10%
- Total Solar Energy Transmitted 15%
- Total Solar Energy Absorbed 75%
- Emissivity (Room Side) 0.86
- Glare Reduction 83%
- SIRR 85%
- IRER 63%
- Shading Coefficient 0.44
- Solar Heat Gain Coeff. (G-Value) 0.38
- U-Value Winter (IP) 1.05
- U-Value Winter (SI) 5.80
- Luminous Efficacy 0.36
- Total Solar Energy Rejected 62%
- Technology Nanotechnology / Nano ceramic+IR / UV Stable Dye / Metal-Free
- Color Tone Deep Graphite
- Construction 2-Ply Weatherable
- Thickness 1.5 Mil
- Color Stable Yes
- Catalogue # R058L9W
After receiving your order request, we will contact you to finalize your order within one (1) business day. We will do all we can to process and complete your purchase as soon as possible.
Standard shipping costs apply to all orders sent by Canada Post. If you prefer to have your item sent by a carrier other than Canada Post, we will do all we need to meet your delivery requirements. Soon after your order is received, a team rep will contact you to go over your delivery options.
Please note that purchases placed outside of Canada are not processed. We will not be held liable for any damages that occur during the shipping procedure. If you have any concerns or questions regarding the shipment process, please contact us.
Orders may be paid for by debit or credit over the phone or via e-transfer and must be paid in full before we can allow your order to be shipped to your door.