- Automotive Window Films
- Architectural Window Films
- Automotive Tint Kits
Avery Dennison DR OptiTune 40i Window Film
Optical and Solar Properties
- Visible Light Transmitted 41% / 38%
- Visible Light Reflected (Interior) 18% / 19%
- Visible Light Reflected (Exterior) 21% / 26%
- Ultra Violet Block 99% / 99%
- Total Solar Energy Reflected 22% / 24%
- Total Solar Energy Transmitted 33% / 29%
- Total Solar Energy Absorbed 45% / 47%
- Emissivity (Room Side) 0.83 / 0.83
- Glare Reduction 54% / 54%
- SIRR 71% / 79%
- IRER 57% / 65%
- Shading Coefficient 0.54 / 0.62
- Solar Heat Gain Coeff. (G-Value) 0.46 / 0.54
- U-Value Winter (IP) 1.04 / 0.48
- U-Value Winter (SI) 5.91 / 2.72
- Luminous Efficacy 0.77 / 0.60
- Total Solar Energy Rejected 54% / 46%
- Technology Nanotechnology / Nano ceramic+IR / UV Stable Dye / Metal-Free
- Color Tone Deep Graphite
- Construction 2-Ply Weatherable
- Thickness 1.5 Mil
- Color Stable Yes
- Catalogue # R058P7G
After receiving your order request, we will contact you to finalize your order within one (1) business day. We will do all we can to process and complete your purchase as soon as possible.
Standard shipping costs apply to all orders sent by Canada Post. If you prefer to have your item sent by a carrier other than Canada Post, we will do all we need to meet your delivery requirements. Soon after your order is received, a team rep will contact you to go over your delivery options.
Please note that purchases placed outside of Canada are not processed. We will not be held liable for any damages that occur during the shipping procedure. If you have any concerns or questions regarding the shipment process, please contact us.
Orders may be paid for by debit or credit over the phone or via e-transfer and must be paid in full before we can allow your order to be shipped to your door.