- Automotive Tint Film (Rolls)
- Architectural Tint Film (Rolls)
- Automotive Tint Kits
Shield IR 75
Optical and Solar Properties
- Visible Light Transmitted 77%
- Visible Light Reflected (Exterior) 10%
- Ultra Violet Block >99.9%
- Total Solar Energy Reflected 8%
- Total Solar Energy Transmitted 44%
- Total Solar Energy Absorbed 48%
- Glare Reduction 13%
- Selective InfraRed Reduction (SIRR) 83%
- InfraRed Energy Rejection (IRER) 59%
- Shading Coefficient 0.65
- Total Solar Energy Rejected 44%
- Technology Nanotechnology, UV Stable Dye
- Color Tone Light Blue
- Construction 2-Ply Weatherable
- Thickness 2 Mil
- Color Stable Yes
- Catalogue # R069IRM
After receiving your order request, we will contact you to finalize your order within one (1) business day. We will do all we can to process and complete your purchase as soon as possible.
Standard shipping costs apply to all orders sent by Canada Post. If you prefer to have your item sent by a carrier other than Canada Post, we will do all we need to meet your delivery requirements. Soon after your order is received, a team rep will contact you to go over your delivery options.
Please note that purchases placed outside of Canada are not processed. We will not be held liable for any damages that occur during the shipping procedure. If you have any concerns or questions regarding the shipment process, please contact us.
Orders may be paid for by debit or credit over the phone or via e-transfer and must be paid in full before we can allow your order to be shipped to your door.